- Date: -
- Venue: Imperial College London, South Kensington, London, SW7 2AZ
- Abstract Deadline: Friday 29th March 2019 at midnight
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 28 June 2019
The new UK-national branch of the Virtual Physiological Human Institute (VPHi-UK) is now born and operational.
The first general assembly of the chapter will be held at the next BioMedEng19 conference, which will take place in London on the 5-6th of September 2019.
A VPHi-UK special session will be hosted at the conference called “Virtual Physiological Human Research”, organised by the VPHi-UK Chapter. The chapter board strongly encourages you (and your students) to submit an abstract to this special session. Please note that the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to Friday 29th March 2019 at midnight. You can choose the session during the submission of the abstract.
The chapter would like to give visibility to good cases of VPH related research in UK by advertising them in its website. You are invited to contribute with your most amazing cases of biomedical application using in-silico tools, by sending to email@example.com a small summary of your research findings including:
- a title
- a list of group leaders who worked on the project
- a short paragraph below 200 words about the study/project and its impact
- 1-2 illustrations
- one or more links to potential website and/or publication.
You can now also follow the VPHi UK chapter on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UkVphi