BORS 2018 Meeting, 10-11 September
The Business School, University of Leeds
The British Orthopaedic Research Society (BORS) is a multidisciplinary association founded in 1961 and devoted to pursuing research relevant to orthopaedic and musculoskeletal surgery. With over 600 members involved in research, this meeting will include a mixture of clinical and scientific sessions, with speakers from across the UK, showcasing the latest leading research going on in our laboratories and clinics.
We are pleased to announce keynote talks from the following speakers, with more detail to follow:
• Professor Paul Rullkoetter, University of Denver
• Professor Ian Pallister, University of Swansea
• Professor Eileen Ingham, University of Leeds
• Professor Ashley Blom, University of Bristol
• Professor Julia Shelton, Queen Mary, University of London
• Dr Chris MacDonald, Arthritis Research UK
Conference registration is now open and will be managed through the link provided below.
Registration fees are :
- Student/Trainee Early Bird (before 31st July 2018) £120
- Student/Trainee standard £160
- BORS Member Early Bird (before 31st July 2018) £160
- BORS member standard £200
- Non -member early bird (before 31st July 2018) £210
- Non-member standard £250
- Additional Exhibitor delegates £160
To take advantage of the BORS members rate, please pay your membership fee at PayPal.
Membership runs from February-February, please also complete the direct debit form and return to the BORS treasurer (details on the form).
The conference dinner will be held on the evening of Monday September 11th, and will be hosted at Thackray Medical Museum, Leeds.
Tickets are £40 and available for purchase through the registration page.
Accommodation is available on campus at the Charles Morrison Hall at £49 per night B&B for a single en-suite room
Accommodation can be booked during the registration process.
Thanks to our sponsors
We look forward to welcoming you to Leeds in September.
Sophie Williams, Claire Brockett and the BORS conference team